3 Months Free Promo
“Fall” In To Shape Promotion
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO THE PROMOTION DETAILS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Official Promotion Rules
- Compel Fitness, a limited liability corporation, 25935 Detroit Rd Ste. #336, Westlake, Ohio 44145-2453 (“Sponsor”).
- The Compel Fitness Fall In To Shape give away and promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States, except where void, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and the age of majority in his/her state at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion, and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion, and members of the immediate families (defined for these Official Rules as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. In order to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on 12/7/2016 at 12:00 AM EST and ends 12/31/2016 at 12:00 AM EST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, completely fill out an Entry Card which can be found at the Gold’s Gym in Bowie, Maryland (http://www.goldsgym.com/bowiemd/) and placing the Entry Card in the provided receptacle or by signing up on Sponsor’s Facebook®, https://www.facebook.com/CompelFitnessBowieMD or Gold’s Gym’s Facebook® https://www.facebook.com/GoldsGymBowieMD (at Gold’s Gym’s discretion). One (1) entry per person. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries must be received with all required elements no later than 12:00 AM EST on 12/31/2016. No purchase is necessary to enter or claim a prize. No robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your personal information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc., Inc. You agree to indemnify, release and hold Facebook, Inc. harmless from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. On the Entry Form we require that you provide us with your name, phone number, email address, and other similar information (your “Personal Data”). We may use your Personal Data to verify your identify, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and offer you other services and products in the future. We may also use your Personal Data to deliver targeted marketing, products, or service updates and promotional offers to you. We may share your Personal Data with third parties. If you are selected as a prize winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winners’ list. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, undelivered, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, or that contain false information, have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process, or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in these Official Rules will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated program to enter may result in disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- DRAWING DATE. Potential winners will be randomly selected on or about 1/2/2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on these Official Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion and Sponsor shall not enter into any correspondence or discussion.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Potential winners will be notified on or about 1/2/2017, by email and or phone. If a winner is eighteen (18) years of age, but an eligible minor in state of residence, the prize will be awarded to a parent/legal guardian of the winner who must execute and return any required documents as noted in these Official Rules. A prize will be awarded only upon verification by Sponsor that all Promotion requirements have been met by the potential winner. Sponsor may require potential winners to prove their identity, including proof of address, and ability to accept such prize. Examples of identification documents include, but are not limited to, passport, driver’s license, or current utility bill. Failure of a potential winner to comply with the above prize claim requirements or these Official Rules for any reason, or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, or the determination that a potential winner is ineligible to receive a prize, may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules. You are not a winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any entrant’s change of email address, mailing address, telephone number, and/or other contact information.
- PRIZES AND ODDS. Sponsor will be giving away the following free training session packages: One 3-month package of unlimited training Training sessions may only be redeemed during normal business hours and during normally scheduled class times where space permits. A prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes for prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. By entering, entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Promotion Entities”), are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity; and (b) winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to use the use of winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local taxes on a prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the applicable winner, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Ohio. By entering, entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, such entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for and are hereby released from liability with respect to: (a) any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize; (b) lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or email; (c) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; or (d) for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or any associated website, may be acting in violation of the terms of an associated website or these Official Rules or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of website. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and randomly determine the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Official Rules without notice. Any modification will be amended to these Official Rules.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES.
EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS WEBSITE RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL LOCATIONS AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- WINNERS’ LIST. The names of the winners will be available on Sponsor’s Facebook®, https://www.facebook.com/CompelFitnessBowieMD on or about 1/2/2017. The names of the winners will be posted when verified. To receive the name of a winner by mail, please mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (for receipt by 1/31/2017) to: 11711 Princeton Pike, Suite 341-307, Cincinnati, OH 45246. The names of the winners will be sent once verified.